-
August 18th, 2001, 03:48 PM
#1
Inactive Member
come touch and see
what you've been missing of me
take the fire to your hands
use them to demand
show me your desperation
all those times; added frustration
lead me recklessly
turn the sun into night.
AKL
------------------
-
August 23rd, 2001, 09:05 PM
#2
Inactive Member
for some reason, this piece really caught me....it seemed like a song or summin...I pictured you (since I know you) playing a guitar to this...some slow massive heartache riff....i dug it..plain and simple....
i really like the last line...something that happens everyday, but put in such good words...
------------------
-
August 23rd, 2001, 09:07 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
I really liked this one.
------------------
The ninja lesbian milk getter.
Take the time to look up at the moon and stars.
Please click on that banner.
ChatterBox
[This message has been edited by Branflakes (edited August 23, 2001).]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks